or Connect

Posts by robogobo

If this guy really wanted to stick it to Apple and get rich at the same time he would put it on Cydia and Rock for 99cents, even for just a few days. Everyone would get it.
I didn't like the voice until I realized the connection to the Newton ads. I still don't like it, but at least it has a reason.
And you'll still pay a lot less even after import taxes. I'm still waiting for pricing info ("infos") in Switzerland. Bet it's at least 150% the US price.
um, GPS can't be used to track you. It's just a receiver. Location services can be (and they're watching you right now!!!)
good stuff.
Generally, when you cross the border into another country, you start roaming and pay a lot for it. The only exceptions are some smaller countries are served my the same infrastructure as another neighboring country (I live in Switzerland and don't roam when I go into Liechtenstein). You really don't get much coverage for your money in Europe, not like it is in the US.
In Switzerland, I'd recommend getting a Sunrise "T@keAway" prepaid USB modem and popping out the SIM, trim to size. I think it's about $3 per day of actual use, unlimited 3G. That's actually what I use here in my iPhone, the non-prepaid version is about $50 per month unlimited, and it allows voice calls and text messages as well.
year-month-day is also the best way for chrono digital file order.
I'm American and I live in Europe, so I got mixed up all the time when I first came here. Now I've taken to writing the month out ("May") or using the international/computer format in most cases (yyyymmdd).
Now THAT"S analysis.