or Connect

Posts by paxman

I am not even sure why you are looking at laptops as there are so many limitations by their very nature. If you always require lots of power and you are always on the move there is only one machine for you in the Apple family and that is a maxed out MBP, period.
Sure, there are a number of circumstances that would render the mba less than ideal, but on balance it is a machine hard to beat. For day to day computing the mba is plenty fast and maxed out it is plenty powerful. If you are a pro user (in a broad sense) of graphics and video software for instance, it would not be ideal as your primary machine, obviously. 
The 13" MBA is the best laptop Apple's ever made IMO. Pretty much perfect as is.
Nice looking lock, though.
That won't not never happen, ever, of course. I mean I wouldnt not order one immediately, if I could.
Yes, and I can not see this not happening for a device that would be a sure fire hit with illustrators, designers and other visual creatives. 
The need to 'authenticate with a cable provider' is one very good reason BitTorrent piracy sites will continue to flourish.
Technically you may be right (I am not sure), but I do know that more people look good in black body hugging Lycra, than white. I would never wear such a shirt so for me, black is better.
Yup. For all the nay sayers and all the predictions we know precious little of the iWatch. We don't even know if one is in the works. The fact that there are lots of watch products out there already, and in spite of regular reports citing Apple speaking to people in the medical field, we know next to nothing. I (and everybody else) suspect that if Apple brings out a wearable product it will be with the intent of disrupting an existing industry in a big way. It all points...
Every (true or not) production hiccup is a major story or rumor. It sounds bad but it all plays into Apple's hand in the end. Pages upon pages of editorial advertising. By the time the phone appears every but one will know. For every new product this happens and every time I cannot help but think it is all by design from the Apple marketing dept. by spreading rumor like this the chattering goes on, word is spread about the impending launch but nothing bad is really said....