or Connect

Posts by paxman

Cross fingers.
All the broken records are back out. it's pitiful, really. So, so few people care. Even here I can virtually see the blank stares.
Its a plot. Its a distraction. We're all looking the other way!
In the end I doubt the average cost of television viewing will go down for cord-cutters. The best case scenario will be if we can pick and choose without having to succumb to packages we do not want in order to get the one channel or show we do want. The day the content creators can publish their shows directly to the iTunes store, or Netflix or similar, the price could conceivably drop, but I have my doubts. 
It makes sense. Though clearly out of their league and possibly incompetent (the stock sell offs making management look worse than incompetent), I cannot help but feel pity more than scorn. The moment they realized they could never deliver the goods they had signed off on life must have taken a seriously nasty turn for these folks. I don't think if it was my company I that had built from the ground up (not sure this applies to the CEO or not) and I had struck the mother...
That's how I read his complaint - that they were charging too much just because it was Apple related. The complaint seems misguided because if he had bothered to check it out he'd see that it is also Android compatible, but the fact that is exclusively physically available at the Apple store could have fuelled his fire.  Like Nest products, this is a very expensive product and is aimed squarely at the upper geeky end of the market. Personally I really like it and what it...
But Slurpy and yourself know exactly what he means, right? So give the guy a rest, already. Or at least argue the point he obviously is trying to make even if you have to work a little to figure out what it is. Kudos for lambasting a guy fora little mis-step?  
After Nest that certainly is a concern :(
My dog would never lift its leg on me.
You are missing the point. Hint: the iPhone But sure, a fingerprint scanner might be a simpler solution for some, and for most, the mechanical oak and key has worked fine for a very long time.  I read about a lock & key project that I really liked quite a while back. The differentiator was that any Yale type key could be used as long as it was approved (hence iPhone connectivity). So your cleaner could input his or her own key for his or her own home and you could then...