or Connect

Posts by paxman

Constantly adjusting the temperature costs money. The fluctuations can't be too great. If you live in a cold climate this certainly applies. You can only do so much with a thermostat - insulation is more important. What I like about the Honeywell is that it can adjust according to the kind of het / cold (humid / dry). If it works it would be awesome. 
There is so much marketing that really does not require an external ad agency. Apple's website alone is a huge marketing campaign. By having a high quality in house marketing dept to take care of this run of the mill stuff (no less important), makes sense. 
As you said...
I would just add that they have no idea what the alleged device will do, nor how it will do it, so it is hard to predict its appeal.  On the other hand - Being an Apple product in an assumed price range, and assuming it will be good looking and desirable, and based on the number of Apple customers world wide I guess it is possible to make a prediction even if nothing else is known. 
At the moment I use the awesome PhotoSync which also allows you to upload to Dropbox and a plethora of other services and devices. Device to device is reliant on both being on the same network. As I only use it to upload photos from my iPhone to my Mac I am very likely a lost customer. C'est la vie.
My big wish is to be able to use iCloud Mail with my own domain (s). I 'd gladly pay extra for that.
When you finally jump ship I am pretty sure you will discover that the 'other companies' are not exactly stellar in those regards. Let us know how you go.
Photo streams were an improvement IMO.
Does s/he say why?
Track blood glucose but not continuously measure. There is presently no available non invasive technology that can reliably measure blood glucose on a continous basis. Technology that can measure glucose on a continous basis need frequent calibration which kind of defeats the point.