or Connect

Posts by paxman

1) , and agreed.2) Not switched to audio messages yet. Have you used it much? I showed it to my kids thinking they would jump on it but they don't even do dictation. Go figure.
Yup, me too. Every time!  But it has Not been too long since the last iPad release. This should not be called an iPad event. I expect Mac refreshes with a likely new MBA as widely reported, and with that, Yosemite. aTV must also be on the cards.
Thin is beautiful. Thin is sexy. Thin shows off engineering prowess. Thin is less computer and more 'magic'. Thin is light. Thin doesn't even need a computer case - it just slips in between documents. Impossibly thin is draws oohs and ay's. And the new thick is MBP. Too much computer for most but since the slimmer design oh so beautiful. That's it.
But will it bend?
And as been pointed out above, it is unlikely that 'teens' represent Apple's primary target market for the iWatch. And like the iPhone and iPad before it the iWatch needs to prove its real life utility before mass success is guaranteed.
I get the feeling most people that have posted above do not use Siri in the car. I have, and do, and at least 50 percent of the time I just have to abort because it is not working well enough. When it works it is fantastic, but often the dictation is wrong, or Siri just doesn't get what I am trying to do... and THATS when it gets dangerous. When Siri misbehaves it is frustrating and consequently your attention definitely leaves the road ahead. Natural language is great but...
Eexperience tells me to hold off for first update before I install. History tells me I won't. Doh!
What an arbitrary self imposed limitation. I am flabbergasted.
Danny Boyle? Now I'm not so sure.
'Cheesy' is right. Looks like it was made by highschool student 20 years ago. And the music... Ta-ackee!