or Connect

Posts by paxman

Whiplash is an awesome movie in my opinion. Great performances and wicked drumming. I have a small problem with the final, what? 10 seconds, but I choose to eliminate it from my memory. A very intense movie.
Do you really feel that the fact that his films are violent and that there is profanity is a reflection of Scorcese as a director? Or how many wives he's had. That's what hogwash. It makes no sense.
Such utter ignorant hogwash from beginning to end - except the fact that you hate Taxi Driver. I disagree but it's your opinion. The rest is hogwash.
In my view Boyhood is an amazing film. Link later is an intelligent filmmaker who makes intelligent films. It is hard to imagine any adult males not appreciating the film if not intellectually, at least on a very fundamental human level. I highly recommend it.
Love it!
This site should not be a measure of either IOS or OS X. Unbelievably the Appleinsider site does not play well with Apple devices. It probably doesn't play well with Windows and Android devices either, I wouldn't know. Generally speaking it is as if AI doesn't know what 'usability' means.
Or stick it on the ceiling and put a big fat shaggy rug and a few pillows on the floor. Who needs furniture?
The average mileage per day in the US by 35 - 54 year olds (the highest average group) is less than 53.
It is interesting that this 'secret' Apple project is the most visible Apple project ever, and yet we just do not have a clue. For my money Apple is and has been working on a car (some form of personal transportation) for a long time, but whatever we will see first in terms of a tangible product will not be the final deal. If Apple is working on high res street level mapping for instance, I would assume that to be a step towards a more ambitious plan which is dependent...
Rachel looks stoned to me but then again I can barely keep my lids open so I can't really tell.