or Connect

Posts by paxman

They are hoping glancing up off into space uttering 'huh?' while you interact with people will become the new cool. They have their work cut out, that's for sure.
True. Bentley rarely advertises yet even if this was made by Apple it puts Bentley out there. The Bentley crowd is changing. There are many hip(ish) billionaires out there.
It immediately draws people's attention. The ad was even posted by AI. Free advertising.
I like that Banksy statement a lot, irrelevant as it is to this discussion.
Yes, and it says 'assembled' on an ipad, not edited. One of first parts of any edit is to assemble the shots you think you'll use in an assembly / rough cut. Often times that assembly can be quite sophisticated. I am not saying this is what happened but it would be possible to assemble the video on an iPad and later finish it somwhere else. On the other hand it would be a fun challenge to to do all the post production on the iPad. It has piqued my interest.
You're right!
It makes sense, but I'd wager that most people are less organized, less tech savvy, have more than one TV, have kids that watch on iPads, laptops, etc. They buy the Apple TV and plug it in, period. I have a friend who fits this category perfectly. The 'reception' was terrible so he went to the store and they sold him a wifi extender. It worked but his router is old as the hills. His iPhone works only off cellular because he doesn't know the password, or so he says, even...
How many people realize that buffering, connectivity etc is very dependent upon a half decent wifi set-up (read router). A lot of people have no idea and are running ancient wifi routers.
Exactly. I am a believer in 'curated'. It's always better. It provides context.
Says a member of the 'old brigade'.