or Connect

Posts by paxman

That's pretty classy! Those are very large windows. More images http://www.wallpaper.com/design/in-bloom-apple-stages-a-floral-takeover-of-selfridges-windows/9480#126236
That was my first thought, too, but on the other hand, and as witnessed already by this thread, the more we learn the less we seem to know. People's wishes and hopes will as usual go far beyond what we can realistically expect. Together with wild expectations and demands will come predictions of doom and despair as well as proclamations of iPad hallelujah, so I think you could just as easily argue that the more we learn the less we apparently know. (We as in the general...
Tomorrow perhaps, but not much beyond that, I think. With the advent of the smart watch the 'traditional watch' became pretty redundant immediately except as a piece of jewelry. I guess a little like the pocket watch did with the advent of the wrist watch. Don't get me wrong, I love quality wrist watches but they will become like classic cars and motorcycles - still usable, gorgeous to look at and marvel over, but not really practical and useful.
It is pitiful.
And why don't you want to be bothered? If you are more than one person on a household it is good value.And what is BS about it?
Hard to compare those two campaigns. So very different in nature, message and purpose.
The two b & w artist videos have quite a bit in common with the ads you mention. They encompass the product they are selling but focus on the content that the product delivers. Personally I don't mind them as stand alone pieces.Having said that, I wonder how this oh so carefully composed dreamlike and angsty aesthetic will work. I prefer the edgier previous campaigns you list. I would have much preferred something more raw and energetic as an opener.The first ad above is...
Oh, OK. Not too familiar with Oyster. The point about Pay in this context is not that it is a revolution per se but the fact that London Transport is very actively publicizing Pay as an option is good for Apple.I totally agree that Pay will take a while but one day (pretty soon), credit cards will look like cheques and fax machines today. You know, redundant.
Not for the traveler but great for Apple.There is a big difference between Oyster and just using your phone. Topping up the Oyster is a pain. Using a cc instead of ticket is the same but the goal is not to have to carry the cc.
I agree, but a very good round display only have been around for a very long time. Your standard traditional watch or clock utilizes a round display for very obvious reasons. To use a round display for a smart watch is the a ridiculous skeuomorph.