or Connect

Posts by paxman

But it does. If I can refuse to do business with you it can seriously undermine your own business. It will infringe on your rights to do business but I am refusing to sell you what you need. You may have to pay a higher price somewhere else, or need to travel across the state, or you simply may not be able to get the service I offer anywhere where it is of any use to you.
If the act itself is against their belief system, perhaps no, but if a religious person runs a business where s/he refuses to serve certain customers because of sexuality, or race, or whatever, perhaps they should not be in that business. It is a stretch to call it discrimination against a business owner to refuse the business owner to discriminate.You have a twisted idea of what 'freedom' is.
And Chernobyl was not THAT long ago (April 26, 1986). The effects of that little disaster are well documented - here's a summary http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effects_of_the_Chernobyl_disaster
I think I meant to respond to SpamSandwich but I realize it was a bit of a dumb post. It kinda flew of my fingers - I am sure everybody knows enough about ssd's by now
Huh? What exactly are you saying? What I read from your comment is that your understanding of 'government' is such that you disapprove so strongly that the prospect of some, or a substantial portion of, a fine levied against Google going to the government would be such a bad thing that you'd rather see the alleged crime go unpunished and thus the ethical questions the alleged crime raises be ignored to avoid this happening?
It is more important to have an internal SSD and run your system and apps from that drive. Having to access files of an HDD is not that much of a problem imo.
The best possible upgrade imo. You'll experience a dramatic improvement.
Selfridges has a great location, lose to bond street & Regent Street, Mayfair & Covent Garden (ish). It is a huge and fantastic looking store with a great history. It isn't the most upmarket but it sits comfortably in the upper middle, not excluding any demographic. More upscale and with the same brand recognition would be Harrods and Liberty. I don't think John Lewis or Peter Jones (actually owned by John Lewis for many years) fit the bracket. John Lewis is a great store...
I think he does - he puts them in an 'Apple folder'. Not sure what he puts in it as a folder can take a lot of apps.
Really? What are you hiding and what are you replacing them with?