or Connect

Posts by paxman

As I have said before, round is nice but makes little sense from a digital display pov. I like these a lot but not so happy about the dependence on the iPhone. Wishful thinking, I guess.
You and the rest.
Three complaints (same thing applies to the app): When you click on the comments it would be so much better if they could just drop down rather than the page reload, requiring users to scroll through the article once more. When the article is long it can be a major pain. When the page has re-loaded with comments, and there are several pages of comments, it is totally frustrating to have to scroll all the way to the bottom in order to skip to a certain page. Why not...
Will the new Apple become many Apples?
I know what you are saying, and I think I prefer a round watch, too, but there are lots of very nice classic rectangular watches out there and there are plenty round classic 'nerd' watches out there, too, with lots of 'features'. (Remember that the round form makes sense for a mechanical device with a dial. The function dictated the form which again dictated convention and I suspect, taste. But that no longer applies which would make a round iWatch a skeuomorph. My guess...
I don't understand the attraction to 'round'. Isn't round the least practical shape for displaying digital info that often is required to be laid out in a grid? 
So a little like iTunes, then. /s
As long as it comes with a USB and Thunderbolt connectivity I'm happy. You mean Giblets, right? An iWatch with a reversible USB and 8 Giblets.... Awesome!
Maybe he was referring to the hype, saying that if the alleged iPhone lived up to the hype, then ... I am skeptical to this report. First off JI would not say any such thing in earnest, and secondly I just can't see an iWatch competing with traditional watches, which few people even wear these days.
I am so going to line up ... um .... somewhere, for the next OSX iteration release. Software is where it's at.