or Connect

Posts by paxman

I kept thinking it was Sculley I was watching and not Jobs. I don't think it is essential for an actor to look like the person they are portraying to be good but everyone looked so odd I found myself thinking about that rather than the story. He appears to be dressed in a suit most of the time which certainly is not the way he is generally perceived.This is not the movie so perhaps it will work, but I have my doubts.You have to accentuate the drama in a trailer for it to...
Yes, absolutely. Only I have logged in so far but if my family have to sign in as me it completely defeats the point of everyone having their own playlists and collections. That was the point of the family plan. The point was also that there was one person paying so Robin Huber, I am not sure what you were thinking.
I'd say it is the beginning - act 2. I notice all my radio pre-sets disappeared this week. I am looking forward to the new Apple Music.
Hatefull and angry. Angry and religious. Right wing and intransigent. Homophobic and cold hearted. Vitriolic and narcissistic.As Apple has become very mainstream over the years the fan base has inevitably changed in nature. Certainly if these forums are a guide the intellectually curious and liberal thinkers (all requisite for creative thinking), are in the minority. Anonymous forums clearly draws out the narcissism in people. It is a pity. Occasionally there are good...
Well put!
You could try praying?
As I read through this thread these were my exact thoughts.
I'd agree with you on principle. All your points are good. But I think under the current circumstances things sit a little differently. You could call it a knee jerk reaction but I feel it is just. Often to create balance an over reaction is needed. There is a movement of sorts happening which hopefully will result in the flag being imbued with racism and shame, never again to be flown out of respect for the victims of slavery. Once that has become the status quo I would...
Nobody flies it. It is used symbolically and dramatically, but it is not flow. Actually, it probably is being used and even flown by some neo nazis around the globe, but it is viewed by the general public as insulting and highly distastefu.
Howdy. Been a while