or Connect

Posts by paxman

That is not a satisfactory solution imo. The day Apple feels they can populate my inbox, iTunes account, iCloud space, iBooks etc with content just because it is free is the day that Apple truly is doomed. Seriously. Not that I am worried it will ever happen. More to the point, what I would like is the ability to log into my Music Match collection at the server end and select tracks, albums or artists to hide. I can choose not to see them on my iPhone or in iTunes, but...
. That's a random question?The way it looks to me, you made one mistake, the other was a 'planned mistake', but you screwed up royally with the genuine mistake. Very funny. Unfortunately I don't know the answer to your question but I am pretty sure you can switch them at the point of activation. Hopefully you ordered them from Apple. They are invariably so much better to deal with than the carriers.
This whole debacle could have been avoided if you people had ordered the 6+. The lines were all open. Nobody wants a large iPhone.    /s
A gold MBA or MBP (shudder). The definition of tacky. Space gray sound nice, though.
They do now.
Apple is not really disrupting anything much in terms of Amex, MC and Visa. More like partnering with them. If Apple was to disrupt this marked they would let us use them for credit card payments but bypass them entirely for debit card payments a la Dwolla.
They're clearly doing their designated job for Samsung.
Worked pretty well for Apple v PC
Wow, that's a quick rise to the top. Good for her. http://adage.com/article/special-report-2013-women-to-watch/women-watch-marcela-aguilar-gap/241741/
Having tried a  mock-up I don't think I'd have a problem using a 6+. It is big but holding it to my ear I think it will be just fine. What would clinch it would be if it was slightly bendable for jeans back-pocketability. It will be too big for any other pocket though I have to admit that the 5s also is too big if I accidentally sit down, or crouch with it in either front or back pocket. I am really interested in the role the 6+ will take on in terms of business. With some...