or Connect

Posts by paxman

OK, I thought the whole thing (female and male connector) had to be reworked. The reversible plug in the video is a good idea, though personally I don't suffer too much with USB pluggability. And yeah, I own a MBA so I know how the plugs are configured (must have been unclear above).
I realize that, but for Apple to design or sanction a fatter USB plug makes little sense. The MBA has two USB's and a larger plug means less internal space, and less room for overall design optimization.
That sounds OK to me. I was just judging by the photo in which a fatter reversible plug is shown. It would make sense to have all data plugs standardized. Imagine a world were the lightning plug reigned supreme? The cost would obviously come right down and we'd never be on our hands and knees rummaging through the bottom drawer of our filing cabinets.
I was a little worried about this because no accountant I could find had ever heard of Moneyworks and I am no accountancy expert. 
Anyone tried MoneyWorks? (cognito.co.nz)  The other solution is one of the many online accountancy titles. Personally I gave up and handed it all to my bookkeeper and accountant. Suddenly I have time to spare for my company.
A reversible USD sounds good, but a FATTER usb does not, and I cannot believe that Apple would ever go for that. If the form factor needs to change (obviously does), why not design something much smaller similar to the the lightning plug?
Huh? Who said apple stores aren't important? And I certainly hope Ahrendts' job will not be limited to increasing sales in the bricks and mortar apple stores.
My thought exactly. The new improved multi tasking will benefit from more ram.
Truth be told I think you're rightCrapola fed by monies mightI smile, my head it slowly shakesSuch suckery a poet makes
Now I am even more intrigued. I am familiar with Foster's work and a big fan. I would love to be able to use Foster to remodel my house, but I suspect the initial meeting would cost more than I could possibly hope to afford. Ever.