or Connect

Posts by paxman

I think a system that takes money directly out of ones checking account is a great solution for a lot of people, specially people with limited funds (low pay families / students) and for whom debt is a real problem. But as I understand it Apple Pay will also work with debit cards which essentially does the same.  For me the problem is if MCX enforces a one solution system whereby ApplePay is contractually excluded although even if this happens it will be a short term issue...
Wait! I am sure there is a way to look at this in a negative light. Surely.
Yes, I noticed a speed difference, too with the SSD in the Optical drive against the one in the HDD slot. I switched OS X around. Currently I have the Primary User folder as the secondary drive, but it is inefficient as the OS does not use all the space on the primary drive. I will set the HDD positioned SSD as disk1. My project for this weekend :) Thanks!
I am super happy with the Fusion drive in my iMac but in my old MB I installed two SSD's instead of the optical and the old HDD. I intended to create my own Fusion drive but chickened out when it seemed more complicated than I first thought - so I bought two SSD's. Do you know if it is possible to create a fusion drive using two SSD's? I'd love not have to waste time juggling files between drives.
Do you guys even hear yourselves? 
  this post truly wins the 'most ignorant post ever' award. 
 This makes sense. Spotlight being the beginnings to search.
But merchants are not allowed to differentiate. A merchant can't charge more for a cc transaction. Perhaps if everyone pays with CurrentC prices would drop but until such time the price has to be the same. In other words - the customer gets nuttn.
Yes, just like the iPhone!  (hysterical nervous laughter)
I use google for checking the traffic - its better for that. I also tend to use it for POI searches as it is also better for that. Other than that I prefer Maps.