or Connect

Posts by paxman

Most people ridicule the idea of a mouse / cursor with iOS, but I think it would be very useful. The idea being that when you connect the iPad to an external keyboard a 'mouse layer' would automatically be launched. This makes sense when the iPad effectively works as a laptop and will dramatically help productivity in many apps. Add some form of multitasking and the iPad would become more useful. The main reason against this option is MBA cannibalization.
And what's wrong with that? People buy stuff for all sorts of reasons. Why would you care?
Absolutely agree. And on a side note - I have a hard time seeing how his announcement will be detrimental to Apple's bottom line, with reference to the ones reducing the importance of his public coming out to a 'distraction'. 
Great video. And although it may go some way to explain why Tim chose to come out officially on a personal level, it certainly shows why he chose to use his position as the CEO of Apple to do so. This will get a  lot of attention and it really doesn't matter what the bigots say. Bigots will be bigots, but there are a lot of people out there for whom this announcement may be very important. We may think being gay matters little in this day and age but as this video shows it...
The movie is Duel by Spielberg. I think his first. You don't know how old I am, however. Just that I know my movies.
I have one word for you: Oh, c'mon!!
Yes, somebody would have to implement an alternative but equally good touch-ID that Apple has. Not sure how that is going.
Ah, yes, I wasn't thinking. If this was a PR exercise it would have been a very sad fail :)
They say all PR is good PR, but really, it isn't, is it?
Knowing your English is important in any civilized discourse but knowing your geography is importanter.