or Connect

Posts by paxman

So a little like iTunes, then. /s
As long as it comes with a USB and Thunderbolt connectivity I'm happy. You mean Giblets, right? An iWatch with a reversible USB and 8 Giblets.... Awesome!
Maybe he was referring to the hype, saying that if the alleged iPhone lived up to the hype, then ... I am skeptical to this report. First off JI would not say any such thing in earnest, and secondly I just can't see an iWatch competing with traditional watches, which few people even wear these days.
I am so going to line up ... um .... somewhere, for the next OSX iteration release. Software is where it's at.
I don't hate the look the minute I saw it two quotes came to mind:  Steve Jobs:"People think focus means saying yes to the thing you've got to focus on. But that's not what it means at all. It means saying no to the hundred other good ideas that there are. You have to pick carefully. I'm actually as proud of the things we haven't done as the things I have done. Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.”" Jony Ive:"Different' and 'new' is relatively easy. Doing something...
My VMWare days are coming to an end and I am happy for it. Accounting app no longer required.
Amazon doesn't deserve your money, that is the difference.
They wouldn't keep ragging at Apple if it didn't work. They would change tack. When you say Samsung's profits are down you need to be specific. I'm not doubting you but they are a massive company with so many products in so many areas that simply stating that their profits are down is a meaningless way to asses the effectiveness of a single campaign for a single product segment. Their tablets have been selling poorly so perhaps coat tailing Apple and comparing specs are...
Samsung has found a marketing strategy that clearly pays off. If it wasn't working they wouldn't be doing it. It is up to Apple to counter Samsung in their own way but getting into a nit picking specs war with Samsung would in al likelihood be hugely counterproductive. Once you are a leader everybody's is gunning for you, that is the nature of the game. It is far easier to attack the leader than to find a balance at the top. You don't want to come across as arrogant, or...
Privacy will be a major issue with HealthKit. Any breach will be blown out of all proportion and lead to mistrust. A gold mine for advertisers perhaps, but one their greedy little fingers must be kept well off.   Ditto HomeKit, come to think of it.