or Connect

Posts by paxman

Ditto. It's the only way to do it. And at the end of it you have a recovery disk from which you can start your machine if you ever experience problems (not happened to me for the years I've been using this method)
A lot of media is linked - the book of the film, the podcast and the movie, the music to the movie, etc. One of iTune's strength is that it links all these when searching. This can obviously be done in a web page but I am not sure the web page would be any quicker, or any easier to manage. It would be a drag to have to jump from app to app to look for the particular edit one is after. Having said that I would prefer to separate everything to individual  apps with a shared...
It works for more currencies - just do as in google - type 123 usd to hkd, for instance.
All we need now is a 12" iPad
Awesome. They should have that on the iWatch, too, for listening in crowded paces. Smack the person to you right to go to the next songSmack the person to you left to go to the previous songPunch the person in front of you to pause/playSmack randomly to shuffle songs.
I hope small web merchants one day can open an account with Apple and aPay will be an available feature on normal web e-commerce sites. Is there a reason this can not be done?
This is a very annoying quirk. An why not have navigation controls at the top of each comment page while we're at it?
Yes, but to use Visa Wave you've gotta learn how to skateboard. ;)
Let's not underestimate the halo effect from virtually constant media attention. Apple is currently firing on all cylinders, the juggernaut has developed a seemingly unstoppable momentum. It proves that spending lots of money on select R&D projects is money well spent. The watch, even if it never really takes off will generate so much media attention it may have paid for itself before it even hits the market.
Sure, I was waiting for my Porsche to be delivered when Toyota brought out a new Corolla a week ahead of delivery.  Was I gonna wait? No way. Sorry Porsche. Got me a new Corolla!