or Connect

Posts by paxman

I must be missing something. It seems very convoluted. Someone explain - why is this brilliant?
And this is why this whole thing is DOA for me and I suspect most other people. The 'out-of-market' clause ensures that nobody who lives in the same city or region where their team is located will not be able to use the service. $200.- for watching other teams when all I'm really interested in is my local team? Yeah right.
That's just a rumor.
Well the current series of ads are nice, well done, and possibly effective (Really like Parenthood - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmTpgSMJ96c&list=PLHFlHpPjgk713fMv5O4s4Fv7k6yTkXwkV), but there is nothing 'iconic' about recent campaigns. They are just too 'feel good' and 'safe'. Apple's marketing needs a shake up. Mind you, as exciting as bringing in the Apple account might be, it is also a hugely difficult account. It is easy to say a campaign needs to be iconic, it is...
60 million iWatches in the first year. Lofty predictions for an as of yet unspecified and unannounced product.
Nuttin. Made mistake, is all.
Yes, I too find this uber geeky, and overly complex. Even the outdoor lights - wouldn't it be simpler to get a light activated switch and be done with?The two features of home automation I really like is the ability to program lights for when I am away, or even to do so from abroad. The ability to lock and unlock the front door and activate and de-activate the alarm system could also useful, but even this is pushing it. I have never had major issues with this kind of...
Oh no! The White House and by implication, Obama, was mentioned in the article. Now an otherwise positive good news story has turned to shit. Everybody's being taken for a ride! The government is trying to screw you! Don't be fooled¬°
I believe this is happening and my gut says that this is Apple prepping us. It just seems that the slow leak of info that happens prior to any new Apple release is the perfect (covert) firm of marketing. Free marketing. I may be wrong but Apple sure as he'll is not losing anything by these leaks