or Connect

Posts by paxman

At the moment I use the awesome PhotoSync which also allows you to upload to Dropbox and a plethora of other services and devices. Device to device is reliant on both being on the same network. As I only use it to upload photos from my iPhone to my Mac I am very likely a lost customer. C'est la vie.
My big wish is to be able to use iCloud Mail with my own domain (s). I 'd gladly pay extra for that.
When you finally jump ship I am pretty sure you will discover that the 'other companies' are not exactly stellar in those regards. Let us know how you go.
Photo streams were an improvement IMO.
Does s/he say why?
Track blood glucose but not continuously measure. There is presently no available non invasive technology that can reliably measure blood glucose on a continous basis. Technology that can measure glucose on a continous basis need frequent calibration which kind of defeats the point.
Millions of parents all over the world will love this feature!
Yes, the new Spotlight is really Sherlock 4  ;) Sherlock 2 Sherlock 3
If I have three half finished emails and two Numbers document open and in progress in my work Mac.... How will this transfer to my iPhone? And when I get home will I be able to open Mail and Numbers on my home Mac and continue work? Anybody know?
We already do this in a simplified manner, under a single id. I like the location feature, however, and I am sure the parental control feature will be welcome in many families. My guess is that the photo sharing feature will be the least utilized. Who wants to share photos WITH their kids? I may want to share photos OF them, but not WITH them. And please, I don't want to see THEIR pictures. REALLY. People with pre-teen, or teen kids will understand.