or Connect

Posts by paxman

Etched from a single piece of sapphire enhanced glass.
Its not THESE Olympic games in particular, though these have oh so many issues..., it is the sick commercialization of the event generally that turns me off. I love watching high level sports of almost any kind (I'm afraid), and I'll no doubt watch select finals this time, too, but like politics, when the activity requires such outlandish amounts of money to be staged and corporations can freely buy their way in and pollute the visuals, I switch off. Look at images of top...
Accept the Samsung phone and use it for the Olympics, but make sure you plaster a big Apple logo on it.
As the image in the article clearly illustrates there will be no iWatch. Instead there will be a number of sensors strategically positioned that will communicate with your iPhone and the new iWatch app. It will look nothing like the mess of cables in the photo however. Apple will summon its best designers to resolve the usability issue. Expect the suite of iUndergarments to be launched this spring.
WWE... Woop-dee-doo!
Great points, and I am not saying it won't happen, just that I am a little sceptical.I have no idea how such a patch would work. In fact I doubt if there would only be a single patch. The patches and or straps, wrist bands etc would purely be sensors and I guess yes, batteries and bluetooth connectivity would have to be included. There are currently sensors that will constantly measure blood glucose but I don't think these are reliable and particularly advanced in terms of...
Only that the iWatch is supposed to be the great new device with all sorts of sensors, but if the better sensor comes in the form of a patch that communicates with an app on the iPhone then what's all the fuss about the iWatch about? I am still very skeptical of the iWatch, and I'd rather be seen speaking into an oversized phone than a watch.
I guess smoking is only one part of the equation. Diet would be another and I suspect the US must be world leaders in crappy food, if you can call half the stuff that's consumed food, that is.
Getting people to quit is not a black and white thing. If you are going to deny them health care, or charge them for treatment, how about simply shutting down the tobacco companies ? Not quite straight forward, I think, but I'd be more in Favor of penalizing businesses that make their fortunes from preying on people's weaknesses knowing full well it's killing them and overloading health care.
Which begs the question - why the iWatch?