or Connect

Posts by Samnuva

What is so hard to understand about what happened in this case: Amazon is pushing prices to unprofitable levels in order to corner the market and gain a monopoly. Apple said no, and is now a criminal company  because of that?   Apple made a massive heroic move here. Do you really want Amazon controlling the world literature market? That's what's going to happen if looneys like some people around here get their way. Apple broke the law for everyone's benefit. Stop...
What I despise about Greenpeace is that all they do is complain. How about they offer to give some Internet company a grant for a wind-powered or solar powered server farm instead of just complaining. All greenpeace really does is complain, which is why they are ultimately innefevtive. Personally, I'm a fan of the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society. They spend half the money a year that Greenpeace uses for Junkmail, and they've been extremely effective in stopping, for...
Wait, are they saying that "Apple is doing better than predicted, let's downgrade it so less people buy it so we're right?" Talk about egos...
Anybody else find this absolutely hysterical?
I for one have to be on the side of the Patentholder. They invented randomness, so if anybody wants to do anything random again, they should get money from it. Ain't patent's great?
You're right, he must love that nice, shiny dollar every year...I really think I need to play devil's advocate here for a moment. Even though it appears that AT&T is lagging behind when it comes to updating their network compared to Verizon or Sprint , remember that AT&T has double to triple the data demand that they do. While they're certainly not doing as good a job as they could be doing, they are trying very hard to manage something that most of us would certainly not...
Oh, I never realized A month and a year were the same thing, Thanks for telling me!
AT&T Supplies the iPhone with the ability to make calls. It is therefore a phone. AT&T actually seems to be claiming that despite the fact they give it a certain functionality, it does not fall under the umbrella of other devices which they let do exactly the same thing. Also, I think I should point out that in their advertising, AT&T calls the iPhone a smartphone.
Anybody know weather this fixes the Audiobooks bug, as in, Music Crashed when 19+ audiobboks were in the audiobooks folder?