or Connect

Posts by 6ryph3n

Rand Paul 2016. The only senator there with an ounce of sense.
They're just mad because Apple doesn't give them as much money through lobbyists...
Unless the statistics (web browsing, app downloads, etc) have changed since I saw them Android sells lots of phones to people who don't really use them for anything besides maybe phone calls. They're basically selling over-qualified feature phones, whereas Apple is selling iPhones to people who actually use them.
Sounds very much like an iRadio feature to me...
Everyone says (assumes?) the Kindle Fire is the major contender for sales compared to the iPad but I've been wondering if that's really the case. I've seen several friends carrying around Nooks but I have yet to see a single touchscreen Kindle around town. Did either company ever actually release their sales figures?
I've had iPhone 5 since launch, no case, and after careful inspection anyone would conclude that it's brand new out of the box. I've even been less careful about setting it on hard surfaces than I was with my iPhone 4, so I'm not sure where all the talk of how fragile it is comes from.Interesting that iPhone topped the list and iPad isn't even on it though.
I tried that, but still receive SMS when I'm out of service. It's not as big a deal now that I switched to a Verizon Share Everything plan with unlimited text, but on my old plan it was annoying. I was frequently out of service because of where I worked and kept having to pay for texts my friends would send.
FaceTime was down too. Got my mom a new iPhone and first time she tries out FT the servers are down. Servers go down though, not that big a deal. What I do find annoying is that if the message recipient has their phone off or is out of service it's impossible to send an iMessage instead of SMS. On a pay-per-text plan, I'd rather just send/receive a late iMessage than have to keep paying for every text.
I'd be all for a Spotify type service with access to the whole iTunes library. I haven't bought a song on iTunes in months because of Spotify, but there are still a handful of songs/artists missing.
The only problems I had with iOS 6 Maps is when updated the software on my iPhone 4. After I switched to the iPhone 5 I haven't had any problems at all.