or Connect

Posts by Performa5200CD

It would have the iTunes compatability. It would be stylish. It would have the look of OSX wwith the system of Palm. It would have high end specs. What else can you put in it, realistically? I am open to suggestions... Performa
It would have the iTunes compatability. It would be stylish. It would have the look of OSX wwith the system of Palm. It would have high end specs. What else can you put in it, realistically? I am open to suggestions... Performa
Well, there has been a bit of speculation about Apple PDAs, and I would like to add my two cents. Apple have the iPod at the moment, which looks very nifty, and has been getting general good reviews. Here is my idea - Case of the iPod - Same sized screen as Palm M500/505 (this wont need a larger case, will it, i have never seen the two side by side) - Screen capable of thousands of colours,can be tuned down to 256, or grey, or b&w to save battery - Similar processor to...
Well, there has been a bit of speculation about Apple PDAs, and I would like to add my two cents. Apple have the iPod at the moment, which looks very nifty, and has been getting general good reviews. Here is my idea - Case of the iPod - Same sized screen as Palm M500/505 (this wont need a larger case, will it, i have never seen the two side by side) - Screen capable of thousands of colours,can be tuned down to 256, or grey, or b&w to save battery - Similar processor to...
Hi All I was looking at the new Apple AC adapter, and it got me thinking, wouldn't it be great if Apple made a slot in plug (like the AC plug and the AC cord currently) that would allow you to use your new Apple laptop power adaptor on aircraft. Presently, you have to buy a whole new adaptor to do this, but it would be much simpler (and, even with Apple's prices, cheaper) to be able to use your existing AC adapter. For that matter, how about a module for connecting to...