or Connect

Posts by ahmlco

The App store really needs to support upgrade pricing.
There will probably be a lot of places that simply won't accept it. Even now, many establishments want to see the card in order to verify that the embossed numbers match those on the mag stripe.   Too many criminal types already use a card reader/writer to put fraudulent numbers on an existing card.
"A keyboard cover would probably sell very well, but I think it would damage Apple's image and vision for the iPad more than it would be worth." Don't see why. Lot's of people have bought covers from Logitech and others in order to do heavier typing, writing, etc.. The difference is that the iPad is useful without the keyboard, which can easily be removed when it's not needed. The Surface? Not so much.
Agree with pedromartins. Need an A7x with at least 2GB in the next iPad. Apple needs to future proof its devices.
So... Samsung interviewed hundreds of people standing in line for the new iPhone as to why they were there... and their takeaway was that Samsung needed to produce a gold plastic phone.   Right.
Probably adds support for WiFi Direct streaming and AirDrop, without either end having to drop the existing WiFi network connection.
Seems clunky to me. Get out your lens, turn it on, get out your camera, start it up, find and run the dedicated app, and then you're ready to take a photo of that precious moment in time... that happened two minutes ago.
Seems clunky to me. Get out your lens, get out your camera, start it up, find and run the app, and then you're ready to take a photo of that precious moment in time... that happened two minutes ago.
  Probably the same way they count them in either case, iPhone OR Android. As such, I don't see how it could bias the results either way.
So before, you had a subsidized plan with a $200 up front and a $250 early termination fee. ($450)   Now you still have a subsidized plan, but pay $99 up front, and $20 a month. ($339) And you're still paying a subsidy on your data plan. And you turn in your old phone.   Of course, before you could "flip" your phone for, say, $250, which wiped the termination fee. Then, of course, you'd have to spend $500 to buy the unsubsidized phone, but on the next cycle there...