or Connect

Posts by frugality

I love the bias on this site. What this data shows is that the iPhone 6's are worse than every other phone tested except the HTC One.  And only barely. And it confirms that the iPhone 6 is significantly weaker than the iPhone 5.
So they have test apparatus's (apperati?).  Of course.   It says they're the 'most tested iphone'.   And the 'duh' statement: "The bottom line is that if you use enough force to bend an iPhone, or any phone, it's going to deform," Riccio said.   Of course, with enough force you can break anything.   'Most tested' doesn't mean 'most successful' or 'most robust.' (They probably didn't show the press the bins of destroyed iPhones.)   And it neglects to answer the...
I'm not talking about originality.  I'm talking about mockery.  Mockery isn't acceptable.  Apple had fun mocking Microsoft.  Now the shoe is on the other foot, and people here get offended. You might have found Microsoft to be less-than-competent.  But they weren't nearly as arrogant as Apple.  Now Samsung is giving Apple a taste of its own medicine, and I love it. :)  Call it karma.  Jobs' karma is coming back against his legacy.
What's good for the goose isn't apparently good for the gander.
I love it.   Appleinsider loved the "I'm a PC/I'm a Mac" bashing of Microsoft.  They can dish it out but they can't take it.   I hope it works for Samsung as well as it worked for Apple.  Apple deserves a little comeuppance.   But the latest reveal was pretty ho-hum, so they don't need to be taunted too harshly.
2013 Macbook Pros and Airs? Are these refurbs?
Just be careful about the creme-filled pastries.... ;)
The argument was that they were born that way.  You aren't tracking, I can see.  When righteousness degrades, and our humanistic values walk away from our creator's values, we all suffer as a community.
Oh, you're absolutely right.  It's call progressive revelation.  God started with the Hebrews, who came out of Egypt, out of a multi-god system, and showed them the singular god "I AM."  God actually let polygamy happen.  He let slavery happen (which was more like the maid in a household.....they were well treated and were part of the family, not like the slavery in the American colonies.)  God didn't fix everything all at once.  And when God himself stepped into his...
You didn't see the 'by that logic' part, apparently.  The 'born that way' thing. If they are born that way, it must be right and good.  It actually does hurt us all.  Righteousness exalts a nation.