or Connect

Posts by frugality

Just be careful about the creme-filled pastries.... ;)
The argument was that they were born that way.  You aren't tracking, I can see.  When righteousness degrades, and our humanistic values walk away from our creator's values, we all suffer as a community.
Oh, you're absolutely right.  It's call progressive revelation.  God started with the Hebrews, who came out of Egypt, out of a multi-god system, and showed them the singular god "I AM."  God actually let polygamy happen.  He let slavery happen (which was more like the maid in a household.....they were well treated and were part of the family, not like the slavery in the American colonies.)  God didn't fix everything all at once.  And when God himself stepped into his...
You didn't see the 'by that logic' part, apparently.  The 'born that way' thing. If they are born that way, it must be right and good.  It actually does hurt us all.  Righteousness exalts a nation.
That's absolutely true.  If you are a Jew in Palestine in B.C. years. 
By that logic, some people are born thieves and some people are born pedophiles.  Maybe we shouldn't discriminate against them.
To love someone doesn't mean you have to agree with them.  A mom and pop cake shop in AZ shouldn't have to make wedding cakes for 2 women who want to get 'married.'  But they can still love the women as people.
Absolutely.
I wasn't talking about biology or Catholocism.  I said, "What if our creator made us male and female for a reason?" Sex and gender are exactly the same.
But what if our creator actually made us male and female for a reason?  And marriage, too.