or Connect

Posts by frugality

Being like Christ is very difficult. That doesn't mean that it's not the right thing to strive for. You can complain about Christians missing the mark, but if you are not trying yourself, then you're just complaining from the sidelines. You try to be like Christ for a while and see how it goes for you.
You should read up on the Dead Sea Scrolls, which were from ~80AD, if I remember correctly.No, God just hates sin, and sin can be found in all people. The question is: has your sin been paid for?
You should see the movie "EXPELLED: No Intelligence Allowed."http://www.expelledthemovie.com/ Richard Dawkins is interviewed quite a bit. The end is hilarious. He suggested that the earth could have been 'seeded' by aliens. Some say that the religious folks are nuts because they believe in that black box called "God made it." But Dawkins and other atheistic evolutionists would rather have us believe in the black box that "it happened by accident" or "space aliens...
This is a perfect example of "Love the sinner, hate the sin." While we are all created by God and should be loved, some things that we do are not good. Jesus didn't condone Mary Magdaline's profession. He said, "Neither do I condemn you. Now go, and leave your life of sin." The same applies to the person who behaves homosexually -- we are not to condemn them, but they should 'go and leave their life of sin.'
Party Pooper! You want to take away all our fun!?
It was AppleInsider's error in posting a topic referring to homosexuals. Discussing homosexuality not 'off-topic' because they started the topic.
It's a question of right or wrong. To compare that to being black would mean you would have to ask the question if it was wrong to be black. But homosexuality is a behavior, and there are differing opinions as to whether that behavior is right or wrong.
God's forgiveness is open to ALL. Even you, wilco.
I have no problem with evolution. I do believe that changes happen over time. However, evolution doesn't explain the origins of life, and one species spontaneously becoming another species is statistically impossible. And to get back to the topic at hand, homosexuality could not have arisen by way of evolution. It goes against the whole premise of Darwinian theory -- that traits that cause a creature to procreate more are adventageous, whereas traits that cause a...
There aren't a whole lot of solid, born-again, God-seeking women out there. But it's really not about whether she's a statistical needle-in-a-haystack or not. I'm trusting God to arrange for us to meet at the right time.