or Connect

Posts by spinnerlys

Since October 2008. Or was that tongue in cheek?
Strange though that they used Windows to create the animation, which was quite good anyway. I especially like the shot of the first Apple logic board. But I sure missed the other iBook iterations or even the iPod. And the 20th Anniversary Mac of course.
That's because the MacBook Pro released in June 2009 does not use Nehalem CPUs, and is not a Mac Pro.
DISNEY? Nah. Four times is the charm, isn't it? But how symbolic is that 1USD? Does anyone know how he gets paid? And what about the shareholders meetings? There was an article this week, that at every meeting of the bigger shareholders, they get paid 120.000USD or so. Does he get that too? And why don't get all the shareholders that kind of money if they would show up?
I would like to know too, but I assume that Rolex and other premium luxury watch makers make a ton of money compared to makers of cheaper watches.It's not all about market share in the overall market, it's about making money. Our society is build upon that, and Apple, like many other companies, are there to make money.Apple made 8.34 billion USD in revenue in the 3rd quarter of 2009, with a profit of 1.23 billion USD....
Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display and up to a 30-inch display (2560 by 1600 pixels) on an external display from www.apple.com/imac/specs.html Also having a monitor with a resolution of 2560x1440 and another with a resolution of 1920x1200 won't get you a total resolution of 4480x2640. It will get you 4480x1320 (1320 being the middle of 1200 and 1440), so it will not nearly quadruple, it will be just doubled.
Don't spread fud yourself.There are no known viruses for Mac OS X in the wild, what you might refer to are Malware and Trojans, which have to be installed by the use entering the account's password by the user itself.The rest is debatable of course.My upgrade took quite longer than advertised.But I had no account data deleted due to a backup and due to a missing guest account.But others weren't as lucky.Also I like to add to the "SL screwed up this an that"-list, that...
They are installed in front of you.And iChat Server SE (surveillance edition) is used to record every iSight they can get their hands on.
http://www-142.ibm.com/software/prod...atoz?pgel=lnavIt seems to be very specialized software, that has no audience via Amazon but by other means.Take a look at that link above, it lists IBM's software offerings, which just by the title give away that it's your normal mpeg streamclip or gimp or even word.Businesses are also consumers, in a way at least.
POS reminds me of "piece of shot" instead of the proper use of this abbreviation in relation to the topic. What does it stand for anyway?