or Connect

Posts by spinnerlys

kaiwai, if you mean the new Unibody MacBooks to be the "newer platforms", then yes, it is only available for them, as they are the only Macs with DisplayPort and therefore HDCP. Or do you mean something else by that?
You can use MacFuse and the NTFS-3G driver to write to an NTFS formatted volume/partition under Mac OS X. It's free by the way.
Off topic, but has anyone else seen the spinning beach ball while reading the article about Cocoa (not this thread)? For me it happened with Safari and Opera on an Intel iMac and a white MacBook. I had the Force Quit the browsers. After reading the article again, and the article about the iPhone price, I recognized, that it took under a minute after the pages fully loaded, that the browser became unresponsive.
Strange that you register at an Apple / Mac OS forum to ask about a "Beta", when you're on Vista. But nonetheless a Beta is a stage in software development, short before the software is going released to the general public. Beta testing refers to a, sometimes, closed circle of users who are using the software to find any bugs in using it. More can be found at Wikipedia.
From the Mac OS X build in dictionary:secular |ˈsekyələr|adjective 1. denoting attitudes, activities, or other things that have no religious or spiritual basis : secular buildings | secular moral theory. Contrasted with sacred . 2. Christian Church (of clergy) not subject to or bound by religious rule; not belonging to or living in a monastic or other order. Contrasted with regular . 3. Astronomy of or denoting slow changes in the motion of the sun or planets.4. Economics...
If anyone wants to play more film guessing I wont hinder them and just reveal the title of film number 18: Two Days in Paris, directed and written by Julie Delpy, both her parents are seen in the front row on the left and on the right.
midwindter is right. 15 is solved too. In the last picture you can also see the director.
709 is right. 16 is solved. Two to go.
14 and 17 solved. Good on Sherrybaby.
14. 15. 16. 17. 18. ahhh, badly cropped I see now.