or Connect

Posts by spinnerlys

You could have used disk utility during setup to make it one partition again. Otherwise you're left with software to be found on MacUpdate.
You could print the document to a PDF in Office 2004, if you don't want to edit the document. And what version of office do you have on the Windows machine?
There is a little program called MacTracker, well that keeps track of all the Macs introduced. Have a little fun looking for it.
If it's next year as in 2009, sure. But now, hmmm. Refer to this and the threads about the upcoming revision.
Sorry I can't be of more help. And yes, the creative cow message board is quite strange getting used after getting to know boards with threads formatted like these. What about returning phoning the card reader manufacturer and asking for help? Or giving the reader to service of the shop you bought it from and asking for a temporal replacement? It may seem like a hardware issue, or missing firmware, but something the card reader manufacturer has to solve....
Did the P2 card show up as an external drive when it worked? And what do you mean by turning on your computer (btw. which do you have)? Booting or waking from sleep? What icon does appear when? After the system is fully started (Desktop, Menu Bar and everything else is visible), or before (grey screen, Apple logo)? What about the Panasonic web page? Don't they have a support (forum) for P2 users? Maybe you can find help there or on the card reader's...
I think that's the iMac showing you that it's currently looking for a start up volume, meaning the one with the OS you want to start from. Have you installed only Mac OS, or Windows too? PS: You can try setting your Mac OS volume again as the start up volume by the following: System Preferences > Startup Disk: Select the System you want to use to start up your computer (most probably the one on the left saying Mac OS X, 10.5.4 & volume-name) > Press...
http://buyersguide.macrumors.com/#Mac_Pro That may be the consensus, but there really wasn't any word on a new Mac Pro, but the new Nehalem micro architecture is being released in the last quarter of this year, and maybe the high end MacPro will benefit from it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nehalem_(microarchitecture)
I know it's only a MacBook, but what the hell: MacBook 2.4 GHz with 4 GB RAM Processor: Intel Core2Duo Penryn Frequency: 2.4 GHz Number of CPUs: 2 Operating System: 10.5.4 32-bit Graphics Card: Intel GMA X3100 Open GL Engine Resolution: 1280x800 Colour Depth: Millions Rendering Single CPU: 2718 CB-CPU Rendering Multiple CPU: 4989 CB-CPU Multiprocessor Speed Up: 1.84 Shading OpenGL Standard: 1927 CB-GFX I'm quite impressed with the CPU of the MacBook, seems...
Hello. I have three Macs in my household, which are connected via Airport established by the iMac (C2D). Recently I could connect to my iBook or iMac via my MacBook just by clicking in the Finder's sidebar on the appropriate computer. Or vice versa (iMac to MacBook and iBook, or iBook to iMac and Macbook). The only problem was that sometimes I was asked again for the user and password, albeit I clicked the saving in Keychain option. Now, after no apparent change...