or Connect

Posts by miamitranceman

Wow. I've followed Matt since his N64.com days, before it was bought by IGN. Good for him!
We need games for the computers, forget the iPhone.
Haha, I was just going to post the exact same question. They gotta fix that already!
Long story short, they replaced the screen. The white hazy spots were all over the bottom right of the screen. The guy in the apple store said he was amazed what perfect condition my computer was in for a year old. That's what saved me later when I got a call from the repair facility in Texas where the repair technician told me the spots were from too much pressure on the lid (which is bs seeing as how the screen came with a white dot on it). They were going to charge...
How does it stack up against Camino. I havent found anything faster.
Hey guys. I've had a few white spots/foggy lines across a section of 2.4 ghz MBP for months now. I'm finally finished up with the academic year so I'm planing on sending it in to Apple to be replaced. Apparently this was a significant problem in the first gen powerbooks back in the day, but the spots are popping up on this generation of units as well. Anyone else have these spots on their screen and gotten your screen replaced? Also, what are the chances they'll...
Yep...it was me! I couldn't find a solution to that kernal panic anywhere, but I used iDefrag like Marvin said and it worked perfectly after that.
Hopefully they'll finally solve the "white spot" issues back from as early as the Powerbook days. I've got some on my MBP that i'll be turning over to Apple through Applecare shortly.
They better have fixed the spaces issues in word...
Hey guys. I've had a few white spots/foggy lines across a section of 2.4 ghz MBP for months now. I'm finally finished up with the academic year so I'm planing on sending it in to Apple to be replaced. Apparently this was a significant problem in the first gen powerbooks back in the day, but the spots a popping up on this generation of units as well. Anyone else have these spots on their screen and gotten your screen replaced? Also, what are the chances they'll...