or Connect

Posts by ruel24

Funny, because I'm not anti-Apple. I just don't agree with the direction they're currently going in. That alone has been met with ridiculous comments to me to go away. My comment: "A cheap plastic iPhone 5C and some spec bumps with a finger print scanner? Yawn... iOS 7 looks like a new paint job and that's all. Yawn... Apple has seriously lost its mojo! I'll wait for the iOS 7 upgrade on my phone to judge. Seriously looking at Android, at this point, for my upgrade. Had...
Again... 1) So, instead of addressing you as a group, I should pick out each and every one of you? That makes it a more serious post? Buahahaha... Oh, god... It just hurts to laugh at such lunacy... 2) A complaint is bitching and whining? In what universe other than this? Any sort of negativity toward Apple is outwardly bashed with hatred in this community by the diehards. Believe me, I've checked every post I've been banned for, and it's been pathetic. I got banned, last...
  I've been down this road several times before with you people. All this forum ever wants is complete adoration for Apple with blind devotion. Anything negative, and we're told to go away, bother someone else, we're trolls, and even get banned. You Apple followers don't want to hear anything other than glowing praise for everything Apple. That's a fact. I've been a member of this forum for a long time. Recently, frankly, I've fallen out of love with Apple. Sorry...
I have a Note 3, and it fits my jean pockets fine. It does take up the whole pocket, and at work (construction), I have to turn my phone a certain way in my pocket as to not put it in a bind when I'm in certain positions or wearing a harness, but it's no big deal. Honestly, if Apple comes out with just a 5" phone, they'd make a lot of new customers. It doesn't have to be 6". It just has to be bigger than the dinky one they have. Once you go bigger, you'll ask yourself how...
 Wrong. Motorola has never really had a large handset. Their flagship, the Moto X, is almost as small as the iPhone 5s. It bombed... Motorola bled so much red ink, Google had to get rid of them. Even when the larger phones were introduced, handset makers made other phones that had ordinary screen sizes. HTC One last year even only sported 4.7" screen. That's relatively small in the Android world. Yet, who's outselling? Yep, the bigger Galaxy and Galaxy Note lines from...
 There are ways around size and one handed operation.http://youtu.be/YGB2yDEjwnk There needs to be a bigger phone, and a normal phone. The market has long shifted to bigger screens, and the iPhone needs to keep up. It's just reality.
You know, I try to be a person presenting actual facts and realistic viewpoints. I used to use all sorts of Apple products dating back to the early 1980's. I may be harsh in my criticism in Apple, as expectations following Jobs are high. But, this response is about as dumb as they come. You have nothing to offer in real data of facts? Why bother? Unlike many of you, I'm just not a blind follower of everything Apple. They're a company that makes products, not a religion...
My point is that's not a problem on Android. Developers make their products work on the most popular OS releases. The thing about Android is, that when the new OS comes to your phone, you get all of the features. Admittedly, if you buy a low end phone, you probably aren't going to see updates. But, then again, few Android updates are all that moving. Kit Kat is just a marginal improvement from 4.3 Jelly Bean, and its major change is moving from Dalvik to Art for runtime...
When your phone doesn't get the new features in an OS update, who cares? Apple only gives the neat new features to the latest phones. So, if I still had my iPhone 4, I'd still not have the panoramic camera, the parallax screen effect, yada, yada, yada... The only thing I got upgrading from iOS 6 to 7 was an uglier UI.
When, oh when, is Apple going to come out with something new? Something revolutionary? Something that makes a complete shift in paradigm? Those days are gone...