or Connect

Posts by ruel24

I think this is proof that the patent system needs overhauled. No one should be granted vague general patents on mere concepts. There should be specific patents and only obtainable by having working prototypes, using valid technological advancement to accomplish the task. At this rate, the court systems will be in gridlock in a few years, just because of patent claims.
Don't think you're lying, but it depends on what city you live in. Just ask those that live in San Francisco or New York. I live in Cincinnati, OH, and I used to have AT&T, and can tell you that I've dropped calls and had places just over the Indiana border where I had no service at all. Don't know how much their service has improved in my area in the last few years, but my own experience has been immensely better with Verizon - so much so that I'd rather use a Droid and...
Not holding my breath... Seriously, I'll believe it when I see it.
I'd rather it displayed 0% of smartphone ads...
What was he going to say? "Our product sucks and can't compete"? Again, Apple has an entire ecosystem around a product. Chances are that the LG tab will be either Google Chrome OS or Android, both of which haven't got the ecosystem that Apple has. Unlike LG, Apple is actually innovative. Next...
HBO sucks anymore. If it weren't for boxing, I wouldn't even bother.
You can't possibly be referring to Pink Floyd when talking about how much of their music sucks. Are you F'ing serious? Please tell me you're not serious...
Him? Who are you referring to? There's no one person named Pink Floyd. It's the name of the band. You obviously aren't a fan... I salute them. I'm sure a lot of big name bands like them and The Beatles don't like the paltry royalties they get from digital sales in relationship to what the labels get. Those bands continue to sell without any marketing, too. RIAA and the labels have gone berserk in a money grab and they didn't create anything at all. I agree. You should...
Actually, I'd love to get Sirius without streaming it over the internet.
Yup, still running Android 1.6, too.