or Connect

Posts by ruel24

They have:http://www.cincinnatibell.com/consum...natibell_blaze
This is no different than Motorola putting an iFuse in the Droid X and making life more complicated for rooters? Apple simply wants to maintain control. I'm not going to dance around the fact that Apple has become so dominant for a time, that they've seemed to have become rather complacent. They haven't been so avante garde in the development of any of their products like they once were. They've become rather conservative, instead. I agree they should be, at the very...
Yes, it is getting off-topic a bit. I'm not dismissing the Android platform at all. It's just that as things sit, it's inferior to the iPhone in many important ways. I'm convinced that if the iPhone gets announced in January for Verizon, you'll see a lot of wind leave the sails of Android. Many Android users are simply those that don't want AT&T and won't switch to own one. When it comes to their favorite carrier, I'm sure given a choice, most would prefer the iPhone -...
Did Apple realize there was a demand for it? Just because you can doesn't always mean you should.
Never said they were ignore. Just saying that the public goes "Oh, nice" when a new Android device is released, but "OH! WOW!!!" when a new iPhone is released. There is a big difference. Tech blogs like Engaget and Gizmondo, as well as Android specific blogs and some Linux blogs carry it. So too does some general media. But when an Apple event is held, EVERYONE is tuning in.
There's no doubt in my mind that Android is superior to iOS in certain areas. iOS, just like MacOS, is made to be simple. It's effective. Sorry, but Apple wrote the original book on an effective UI after extensive research.
It doesn't matter if it's on the iPhone, iPad, Ubuntu, Windows, or the Mac. Fact is, Apple had them first, and really popularized them with the Dashboard in OS X. Android is merely copying...
When Apple holds a press conference or an event of some kind, the financial world, electronic world, and everyone waits to see what they come out with next. Even if Motorola had such an event (do they?), it seems no one outside the Android community is really watching. There's a huge difference... Apple makes headlines everywhere about the new iPhone, even on Android blogs. When Samsung released the Galaxy? Very little.
Nope. You will always use PC's to hold data and manipulate that data. The mobile market is good, but it has limited use. The iPhone can't do spreadsheets very well, or draw a vector based drawing, render 3D scenes, or even surf very well. What it does is provide a good enough experience on the go. PC's will never die. The fact is that most Windows PC makers are suffering because they've long been in a race to the bottom. As they all have competed to have cheaper and...
You still miss the point. It's not that the Galaxy sports a Super AMOLED display, or whatever. Google's app store sucks, the quality of the apps is substandard due to Android users not wanting to actually purchase apps, the phone still isn't an iPod - which is the best mp3 type device ever produced, and therefore it's not compatible with iTunes - the richest digital media outlet there is... It's the whole experience that's missing from the Android line of phones. Then,...