or Connect

Posts by ruel24

Yes, I did say non-extreme. I am assuming that they'll produce reasonably priced non-extreme quad cores in the near future (1st Q '09?). Like I said, there is definitely a market out there for a Mac that uses a separate monitor that's not a Mac Pro level computer. A reasonably fast and reasonably affordable one would be a home run. Of course, it has to be much cheaper than an equally fast iMac, but it has to have enough performance that would-be buyers don't overlook it...
Apple really needs to do something with the Mini because there are lots of people that want a Mac that don't want the iMac, and the Mac Pro is both too much and too expensive. A nice non-extreme quad core and at least the ATi 2600HD graphics in something like the Mac Mini, even if it costs a bit more, would be a boon for Apple. $1000 would be a nice price point.
Goodbye Adobe, hello open source! Software as an online service will never fly...This might be nice for those websites, provided that users don't have to pay extra for the service. If they do, it'll bomb. I think computer users everywhere are spending enough for software these days. Honestly, greed is gonna be the end of companies like Microsoft and Adobe, who levy a heavy tax for their software. Open source alternatives might be a little ways off of providing quite the...
Please remove this mistake...