or Connect

Posts by addabox

"Samsung"?  They seem to like to use that S prefix for stuff, so I imagine it's their version of Apple's "i".  Got to have a version of everything Apple does, after all.
I'd be more concerned about getting an infection.
  If this were a general interest tech site you might have a point, but given that it's an Apple enthusiast site what you're saying doesn't make any sense.   In general there's been an effort by trolling Apple bashers to portray their incessant sniping as a just and reasonable corrective to the morons who are stupid enough to like Apple, claiming that such people, when they grow impatient with the carping, are the real "trolls", etc.   Such people should be fucked with,...
  Wait, what?  You think battery tech isn't up to snuff so we should be putting nuclear reactors in cars?  Doesn't it seem more likely that it would be faster and cheaper to wring additional performance out of battery tech (and battery tech isn't static, the improvements are incremental but steady) than it would be to develop tiny, safe reactors that we would be bullet proof enough to deploy by the millions on accident prone highways?   By the time we could reasonably...
  It's called confirmation bias.
  I would guess that Apple pulled the speed camera app because its explicit aim was to allow you to speed without getting ticketed.  A breathalyzer app is sort of the opposite (since knowing your blood alcohol levels isn't somehow a free pass to drink and drive) , and as dysamoria suggests will probably have a user agreement that waives any liability ("for entertainment purposes only" or the like).   In general I think something like this might be handy for the small...
  You apparently have a Note II strapped to your head, which can be dangerous.  You might consider waiting for Google Glass.
  And all you have is hanging out on a site you have nothing but contempt for, belittling people you find foolish.  What kind of person does that?  A person with good mental health, a positive outlook on life, enthusiasm for the things they enjoy?  Or a bitter, cramped loser whose only pleasure comes from sniping, complaining, sarcasm, provocation, a contrived sense of superiority based entirely on an imagined status as an contrarian and just a generally sour outlook?   I...
  You seem to think you're making some kind of point, you're not. As per usual.  As Apple's most successful competitor, the introduction of a new model of Samsung's flagship phone was of course going to be covered by this site, and of course the coverage was going to get a lot of comments.   Doesn't require Samsung being "effective at getting attention" or "rabid forum members", just the normal way of tech sites.     Do you ever get tired of twisting yourself in knots to...
I don't think anything has changed at Apple, or that Schiller was being unusually critical of Android.   What has changed is the perception that Apple is "beleaguered"--   or rather, after a relatively brief period where Apple was making so much money even the lazy tech press was obliged to temporarily change their tune we have returned to their default narrative: Apple is Doomed.   So we get this "defensive" spin, we get a lot of trolls rushing here to assure us...