or Connect

Posts by asterion

Not talking about the keynote content, so not "lying"...   Talking about the stupid event webpage they set up, which is trying to load snapshots / video stills to the page below the streaming content, at the same time as trying to play the video feed. And failing at both.   Haven't actually managed to view content yet — apart from a few seconds of Schiller identifying the sex of a butterfly.   Reloading may help for you... Doesn't help here.
All those billions, and unable to get a f***in' clue!
Worst Apple launch ever! Talk about trying to be too clever. IT morons have taken over the asylum now Steve has gone. User value is replaced by bells / whistles and associated non-functional gimmicks.   The event website is trying to stream still images (Twitter feed?? Whatever) as well as some non-Quiicktime live video stream — and FAILING, heroically.   Tim should've kept things SIMPLE and FUNCTIONAL. I just want to view the video feed, live — like I have been able...
Apple is doo – Oh, wait a minute...
That back with the plasticky bands is pretty ugly. Reminds me of the plastic edges on the mid- and late-2007 Mac Book Pros.   Not a fan… But on the basis that this leak may well be (hopefully is) complete BS, I'm happy to wait for the official launch to see the real thing.
How about circus tent?
Video does not play on iPad... FAIL!
"There is no honour in journalism." Seems Reuters is one among many 'news' creators committed to proving the truth of this. A.
I presume this app will be free...?
Interesting that Apple is turning to Microsoft, a similar software and hardware manufacturer, for strategic partnership. Perhaps even the one-time "evil empire" is easier for Apple to trust than the amoral, do-whatever-is-in-our-own-interest-and-screw-the-consequences internet based companies like Google and Yahoo...   A.