or Connect

Posts by asterion

Ahhh, FORTRAN...*sigh* A.
Actually, I think this is quite a nice ad...   I wouldn't buy the product, but the ad made me smile.   Has the same 'tone' of some of those Mac vs PC ads... Maybe Apple should revive the format they perfected...?   "Hi! I'm iPad. And this is Galaxy... Hey, Galaxy! Wake up!..." "Wha...? Sorry. I'm recharging." "Isn't that, like, the third time today?" "Yep! All that multi-tasking sure eats up the juice." "But what if you need to do something important?" "Well, you...
 Perhaps a suggestion of mine from last year wasn't so stupid?(Admittedly, this would be the first time...) A.
 Surely that should be: "Cortana will blow in beta form on Nokia's Lumia devices in April..." 
 My late 2017 MacBook Pro Air runs so cool, I could make ice cream on it. And do so regularly, in fact.
Yes. Nice ad. But I can't help thinking that the marketing suits producing these technology ads (and not just Apple's) are getting more and more overblown in their pretentious claims... They're becoming almost as satire-friendly as perfume ads!
As a current Pebble owner, printing the company the name on the front of the Pebble Steel is a deal breaker. Fugly.
Fantastic presentation video %u2014 brings back all the excitement I felt at the time! But Steve looks so well... It's so sad.
Seriously... "Okidokeys"? As in okeydokey?? Surely the result of what must have been one of the worst brainstorming sessions in history!
Interestingly, while Apple's name and logo is included in the letter to the President, it is missing from the website...