or Connect

Posts by asterion

This isn't justice. It's politics.
That 45 degree brace bar on the portico in the photograph looks... err... rather un-Apple like. Dodgy Irish builders, perhaps? /s
I've had my Pebble for several months now, and I really like it.   One interesting aspect of its interface, however, is that if I'm chatting to someone and receive a text message or email, I feel the (inaudible) vibration 'buzz' notification and almost without thinking lift my wrist to look at my Pebble and read it. A couple of times this has caused a bit of an odd moment (and some embarrassment) as looking at your watch while chatting to someone can be interpreted...
How does OneNote compare to Evernote? I'm debating which 'note' app to adopt across my IOS / OSX devices. Thanks.
If there's no camera on this iPod, then what's the black area at the top on the back (where the camera might otherwise be)?
This is NOT a new product concept, and certainly not the first to use 'micro-suction'. I bought my Bluelounge Milo in October 2012, and it is pretty much EXACTLY the same product -- see http://www.bluelounge.com/products/milo/ The SETA product does appear be a clone of Bluelounge's Milo. It seems to me that AI needs to take claims made in product press releases with a little more salt...
Ah, the roller coaster of Apple supply chain rumour-mongering. Demand is down! Demand is Up! Oh no, it's down again! But then it's up again! Wheeeeeee! Keep your arms inside the car at all times, please.
You have to hand it to them -- Google are devious little f***ers! An impressive strategy to infiltrate and take over an existing 'host' ecosystem (iOS), and thereby benefit from its success. Reminds me of the way a successful virus operates...
No two ways about it -- Apple is doomed! /s
Fakier than Fake Jack McFake, winner of yesterday's fake competition.