or Connect

Posts by MatthewGavin

I wear Diesel straight leg jeans and I can fit almost any phone in my pocket and have it feel comfy.  I have a Lumia 920, and it is not thin at all.  A larger iPhone will be fine in your pocket.
I can not even restart my computer to close the program. Safari won't allow the computer to restart
Ater the update, I lost the ability to close Safari. Command Q does not work and I can not close new tabs in Safari now either.
I have seen more people with a Lumia than I have with a iPhone 5c.  3-1   Almost every person I see with an iPhone is the 5.
Why would they start laying people off?  Microsoft had growth in every country in the world.
There are multiple iPhones. 
Apple is as mainstream as any company in the world.  They are not an underdog anymore.  Just because somebody in Spain is not buying an iPhone, they know the company.
Which apps are not there?  I usually do not have a problem finding the apps that I want to download.  
I really enjoy my 920.  There are things with the 920 that I love that iOS did not have like the screen adapting to the outdoors, screen size, and the ability to change the home screen.  I am pretty sure the 920 is going to get flip to silence and a few other updates soon.  
More people use .6 than .7? Shouldn't they compare the newest osx with the newest windows op?