or Connect

Posts by MatthewGavin

More people use .6 than .7? Shouldn't they compare the newest osx with the newest windows op?
I also own the 920.  I made the switch back in November.  I have a Mac and I have found that just because I have a Mac does not mean I NEED to own an iPhone anymore.  I bought the phone i liked the best.  There are apps that I can download that I can upload all my iTunes content to the phone and SkyDrive puts my photos on the computer.  Will I go back to the iPhone?  If they make a phone that I like more than other phones.  I am not loyal to any company.  
I believe the phone is almost the exact same size.  Height is the same. It might be .03 wider. The screen is just larger.  
Exactly.  I bet it has been at least six months for me.  
Doesn't every phone maker want to take sales away from Apple....and other companies?  There is nothing new in this article.
A game like Destiny could never be put on an iPad.  That is the difference between an iPad game and a game on a console.     People love their iPad and iPhone games but most of them have no shelf life.  I stopped playing games on my phone a long time ago because I would get bored with them after a week.  Most of them have no story and are the same thing over and over again until you die, and the game restarts.   People that will buy a ps4 or a 720, or a Wii U will want...
Honestly, I think it does not look anything like an iPhone.  It has curves edges and it is black, but the speakers on the front are different and the camera is in a different spot.  Everybody that makes a black phone will make iPhone clones then...   AI is stretching it here. 
  Nokia's 920 is not crap.  The operating system is what you might people call crap.  
 I could def tell the difference between the older screens and the retina display. 
Still won't work.   I'll just try to film the experiment again one day soon.  Thanks for your help.