or Connect

Posts by MatthewGavin

I do not understand how zooming in on a picture can be patented. Is the patent the way to zoom in on a picture or the fact that you can zoom in on the picture?
I have been having an issue when sending a pages document to a person that is using Word. The past couple fo times that person has not been able to open the file. I thought pages documents would open in Word. Is it because they have an older version of word? I really do not feel like buying Office for the Mac.
I've witnessed my sister-in-law's 4s go from 100% battery to 84% in matter of hours when she barely used it.
Samsung does not care how many are sold from the stores. They care how many phones the stores buy from them....which is shipped.
12 Hours.................
I wish they would make a nano with a larger flash drive. I would buy one but I will have more than 16gig worth of songs in iTunes soon.
How long will it take a consumer to buy enough books to cover the price difference? That is a major reason why people will buy the Kindle.
Thanks for being rude in your response.
Does anybody have a feeling when 10.7.1 will come out? I know some people that are waiting to download Lion until it comes out to insure they encounter less bugs than one might now.
Since we are talking about streaming...Netflix is still 8 bucks a month.