or Connect

Posts by TokyoJimu

Yup. And if anything interrupts it, it will not restart without closing out the page and reloading. In previous releases, it would just pick up where it left off. One of many many bugs I have to deal with on a daily basis.
I think they should be spending time fixing bugs related to their current products before adding features for some future gizmo. iOS 8 is still buggy as hell.
 Almost all made-in-China consumer electronics are cheaper in the USA. I'll have visiting friends bring me new cameras, phones, etc. rather than buy locally in Chengdu. Makes for a very circuitous route for these items.
Events and Faces in the Photos app are still in random order :-(. Unfortunately, the search function will not let you search for either of these, so it is next to impossible for me to find anything.
Really? Spam? I kind of doubt it, unless everyone was buying penny stocks, loan refinances, and tummy tuck devices. My two Cyber Monday purchases were both driven by email marketing, but neither one was "spam".
Beacause I don't relish the thought of shelling out over $900 (unlocked iPhone 6, 128 GB, $850 + 8% tax) any sooner than I have to. Even if I got one subsidized, it would still be about $500. This isn't pocket change.
I really wish I had not updated my 4S to iOS 8. It is now horribly slow, and key functionality is severely degraded. Is there any way to go back?
 It's not just "devices" that use NFC. I've been paying by NFC at McDonald's for years just using my NFC-equipped VISA card.
The U.S. Is (fashionably?) late to many soirées.
It's not clear if you have to pay for WiFi to use this, or if it's free for all passengers.