or Connect

Posts by TokyoJimu

Their egos won't allow it, unfortunately. This is one of those cases where Apple did _not_ do what is in the best interests of their customers; instead preferring to "go thermonuclear" on Google to make a statement.
I've only met one person who thought he had a real iPhone and I had to break the news to him that it wasn't.
Nothing new. A friend of mine has been working at Apple on this project for at least a year.   Still, I agree that Apple Maps is still vastly inferior to Google's.
I'm surprised to hear that anyone in China is paying for apps. Even if you want to buy apps legitimately, they don't make it easy. You can't just pay for one app at a time. You have to pre-pay to load up your iTunes account with a minimum of 50 yuan, and then draw down on that balance.
The human body has a built-in app to let you know when you need to take a swig of water: you feel thirsty. Unless you're wandering through the Sinai desert for 40 years, you probably don't need to drink 8 cups a day.
That's his sister Brita.
I have 29,000 photos in iPhoto, most of which I've manually geotagged. I use this all the time to find pictures taken at a specific location. I can't believe they would remove this feature.
Did Photos add the ability to manually geotag photos (as iPhoto did)?
How 'bout a wireless keyboard with built-in trackpad? That's what I really want.
In Asia I have seen cases where the cash registers in each mall store were operated by employees of the mall owner, to prevent any funny business. In the U.S., one owner of a mall fast food business told me she pays only a percentage of sales; no base rent. She likes this as it means that when sales are slow, her rent is lower.