or Connect

Posts by TokyoJimu

If Amazon's Prime music streaming is like their Prime video streaming, it will not include any song released in the past three years, or any song that ever charted.
Played with a Xiaomi phone the other day. Not bad. Much nicer than the Samsung Galaxy Grand I had to help a friend with. That thing was wretched.
If Apple really cared about the Japanese market, they would have kept a smaller iMac available, as even the 21-incher is way too big for most Japanese desks.People I know at Apple Japan have been complaining for years/decades that Cupertino never listens to them.
Once they come out with a larger screen they will reclaim the many people who defected for that reason alone. In the developing world, I saw very few iPhones in India, but here in Thailand the 4S is still the hot commodity in the stores. Many accessories stalls only carry iPhone cases.
Apple is about the _customer_ experience, not the shareholder experience. If you're not OK with that, maybe you shouldn't be in this stock.
The screenshot shows no DNS errors. It looks up the IP address of apple.com just fine (though it may be cached). Instead, it shows some IP connectivity problem. A traceroute(1) might have helped to show where the packets were being lost.
Every shopping mall and upscale shopping street in India has a "Samsung Cafe". This plan will probably start to emulate that strategy. The Samsung shops are modern in design and highlight all their products including air conditioners and TVs, but mobile devices occupy the center section of the stores.
I saw an ad here in India the other day for a brand new iPhone 4. I thought maybe it was a typo, but maybe not. iOS 7 is so frustrating on my 4S I can't imagine using it on a 4.
It _is_ very easy. Just roll back the Mail.app code to 10.8.I've become increasingly frustrated with all the bugs in iOS, OS X, and Apple's first-party apps. Before they go off with the next grand idea, they need to fix what's already released.I must admit I feel the same about Google. Instead of self-driving cars, how 'bout improving the apps we all use every day!
 I realize it isn't happening to everyone, but the fact that this Apple Discussion, https://discussions.apple.com/message/23029822 , has over 90,000 views (and there are others), tells me I'm not alone. Apple has one KB article telling you to just not sync so much stuff. Excuse me? They sold me a 64 GB iPhone. I would like to use it. I have not been able to sync music or photos for the past several months (plus it has removed songs I already had on the device!). Doing a...