or Connect

Posts by TokyoJimu

Better than them reading their talks from a script.
Hello, proofreaders! Where are you??? Not to mention overly sensationalist sub-headings.
I hope prices are adjusted accordingly so that it doesn't cost the current $160 if all you need is a new Home button.
As long as there is still a keyhole, it can be (easily) picked. I want a lock that can't be picked, but I also don't want to be locked out of my home when the battery dies or a capacitor blows. When I was in Korea, I noticed that almost all apartment locks are digital only.
And Tata sells a $1000 car in India. Does that mean all other auto manufacturers should be worried and need to lower their prices to match?
  Because you can't divide by zero.
Unfortunately, on the client side, Apple's Maps is still lacking. The other day, a friend I was chatting with on WeChat sent me her current location (this is a built-in function) and by default it shows using Apple's Maps, with an option to also display it in Google Maps. Can you guess which is which :-) ?    
Everyone I know uses WeChat.
My sister told me yesterday that she's giving up her iPhone for a Note2. She wants the big screen. This seems to be a trend among my friends. Apple cannot ignore this demand for long.
Don't be silly! Americans don't eat the local food when traveling abroad.