or Connect

Posts by TokyoJimu

Umm, 4000 RMB is US$650, not $486.
It has everything I need too……except for actually getting me to my destination.
I wish Apple would stop wasting time on Flyover and just fix all the serious problems with Maps (not to mention the problems with iPhoto).
I too wish I could switch. But there's no way I'll put up with their (lack of) coverage. Whenever I'm with friends and they say they have No Service, I say "T-Mobile, right?" and inevitably the answer is "How'd you know!"
The best you can come up with is a picture of five people waiting outside a T-Mo store? Or are they waiting for a bus?
It may be pretty, but so far, Apple Maps is still useless. Just the other day...    
The SYNC system was supposedly singlehandedly responsible for a big hit to Ford's customer satisfaction ratings.
But will a simple "hacktivation" as currently implemented be able to bypass this?
One major point of this article is that because Google makes no money on Android, we shouldn't expect much innovation out of them. However, in comparison to the other companies mentioned, Google has enough revenue from other sources that they could continue to lose money on Android forever while still innovating.   Of course, how long they'll keep doing this is another question. We have recently gotten quite used to Google pulling the plug on projects which don't...
Just take it on down to the Google Store in your local mall. The Google Gurus will take care of you.