or Connect

Posts by TokyoJimu

AI's copy editing and fact checking are what's missing. All the time, unfortunately.
I used to always buy all of my underwear at JCPenney. However, after his changes the price was more than it used to be under their "sales", which in fact were going on 98% of the time. Then they went ahead and discontinued all of the store brand styles that I used to buy, replacing them with Fruit of the Loom. If I want to buy Fruit of the Loom, I can just buy it online and find the cheapest price. I don't need to go to JCPenney. So, Ron Johnson has lost my purchases and...
My only problem with jailbreaking is that many (most?) people use it to pirate apps.
I prefer SoundHound (née Midomi). Much more respectable.
Case and point? Oh G-d!
I started wearing a watch again about a year ago after getting tired of fishing for my phone every time I wanted to know what time it was. I'd _love_ to have something from Apple on my wrist that tells me who's calling, sounds alarms, and provides news updates in addition to telling the time of day. The fact that it surely wouldn't work with Windows Phone would be another way of making the iOS platform more sticky.
Thanks AI for doing your journalistic duty and actually telling us what the problem is.
What if Rolls-Royce cars required their own special blend of gasoline? With that low number of sales, they would never be able to gas up their cars.That's the situation that the iPhone could end up in if it continues to lose market share.
Service costs are quite low in China, unless you insist on gigabytes. A voice/SMS + 300 MB plan runs me about US$8 per month on China Unicom.
This would seem to be a waste of time considering how many people cover their beautiful phone with a silly case.