or Connect

Posts by hzc

And tomorrow it's Apple. And the day after it's Samsung again. And the day after that they're tied. Yeah, yeah, we get the point; give it a rest.
So, what the heck are these analysts analyzing when they come out with their preposterous doomsday reports? Sorry, but they are not worth the toilet paper they wipe their @$$e$ with.
They print "Should have got" and they're poking fun at Apple? Amazing. Or were they seriously trying to put a colloquial twist to it?
  Aren't you an Apple user?         Will you change your Apple ][ username too?
"rumroed?" Don't you guys use spellcheck? ;-) Apple, again, will pave the way for a radical change in how content is delivered to the consumer. Then Amazon and Google will jump on the train at the next stop, using names that are close enough, but not quite, like ATV - Amazon TV Store... most likely without the proper licensing for storing said content on multiple devices or distributing to multiple devices via a cloud service...
  I don't know anything about Apple copying Braun, but I think many people miss the point. You can copy and improve on others' work at your heart's content... until you step on someone's I.P. At that point, the infringed company can then sue you. So, if Apple is going after H.P., then I would conclude that they have trade dress or some kind of patent on the iMac that H.P. has infringed upon and therefore have every right to sue for damages, according to the law. Am I...
  Newsflash - the US of A doesn't automatically do everything correctly and perfectly. They have made lots of mistakes in their past in the name of democracy... and God, so let's not start pointing fingers.  
  Well said. It is completely beyond me how they expect a bunch of laypeople to be able to understand, let alone pass proper and fair judgement on matters so complex. For goodness sakes man, people study for years and years to be a patent lawyer to be able to interpret and understand patents and the law and you're gonna ask a bunch of people who just want to get the F#%^ out of there and get back to their families and jobs - to make a decision that they really can ONLY...
Even if it weren't beta, were people realistically expecting to go from those voice recognition duds to a complete flawless Jeeves? Get a grip people; you probably went "Pardon me" or "What did you say?" just yesterday and nobody is suing you for that! The only thing unbelievable about all of this is total lack of common sense. I mean, does a Motorola DROID really make you feel oh so masculine? And if you need a DROID to make you feel that way... well, let's just leave it...
Soon as Apple realized that the name iPad was being used in China, it should have known to pick another name instead of an uphill battle. Doesn't Apple have documents regarding the purchase of the iPad name that the Chinese courts can look at and give a definitive answer as to whether Apple does indeed own the rights to the name 'iPad' in China or not? China states that Taiwan belongs to China so politics aside, either Proview Taiwan had the right to sell the name in the...