or Connect

Posts by xgman

Why doesn't it have wheels? Who wants to get a workout lifting handles all the time. I've never understood this. Actually I just stuck some wheels on the bottom of my 08 MP. So much easier to slide in and out.
All of these flash haters in here are just sipping on Steve Job's coolaid. I don't take these comments seriously. If flash is so bad why do they allow it on OSX? Lots of things today will get replaced with lots of other things tomorrow, but Flash isn't going anywhere any time soon. This is obvioulsy some sort of a dispute between Apple and Adobe, nothing more....
iWhoCareslet
Interesting that there hasn't been one comment in bthis thread so dar from an affected user.
They pump all these services out and then they get upset when you use them. The tech industry is like no other in history. We basically pay to beta test their crappy half finished products and then they see how much they can bleed us on top of that.
By the way, you can always get a GTX285 now for the mac pro. In any case, it makes no sense to buy one of these now with the newer fater models probably a few months away although I would expect the initial prices to be quite high for the best models. Also why on earth would anyone pay $500 for a 2TB drive from apple when you can get the same or better drive (WD black 2TB) or even the new segate sata 600 one for no more than $300?
I agree with those that have said the lack of a programable 3rd button is a deal breaker for me. Hugh oversight.
Hopefully LG or other LG supplier will see a market outside of the imac for this panel and issue a monitor based on it.
Alright, I thought about it. . . . My conclusion is, that in fact, you yourself are the "dumb ass".
There has got to be a way to enable expose on this without touching the keyboard. Otherwise I really don't see how this mouse could replace any other one.