or Connect

Posts by xgman

It doesn't work.
There is no excuse for this. I hope Apple and AT&T get some muddy press for this. They both deserve it.
He's guessing just like we are.
The only thing that could make the keynote interesting at this point is if Steve goes on stage and fumbles for the new iphone which he can't find, and then Jason Chen stands up in the audience and woefully hands over a bag full of iphone breakdown parts, but I doubt Steve has that sort of sense of humor.
ditto
Funny how there are still a few people that think these are fakes, rather than prototypes or such. Can you imagine what it would take to fake this? If they are fakes, then Apple needs to get on a plane and hire these people immediately.
Who cares. It's a frickin phone.
It's likely either the final design or a very advanced prototype. The conspiracy theorists really kill me. At least most of the comments regarding the design have been positive. Apple has to like hat at least. a poll I just saw. Much Better 41% (5,797 votes) A Little Better 27% (3,751 votes) Same 7% (951 votes) A Little Worse 14% (2,014 votes) Much Worse 11% (1,518 votes) (herein lies the conspiracy theorists votes) Total Votes: 14,031
Huh, UPS is delivering ipads today, Sat . . .
Why doesn't it have wheels? Who wants to get a workout lifting handles all the time. I've never understood this. Actually I just stuck some wheels on the bottom of my 08 MP. So much easier to slide in and out.