or Connect

Posts by xgman

I doubt we will see any retina imac anytime soon. I would be happy however to see any sort of new imac at this point even with the exact same screen it has now.
Shipments of Apple's new products %u2013 a Retina Display 13-inch MacBook Pro, 7.85-inch iPad and iMac %u2013 have reportedly been delayed from September to October and with the year-end holidays approaching, the upstream supply chain is aggressively preparing for expected strong orders in both October and November, according to sources from the upstream supply chain. The shipment delay is said to have been caused by weak yields of the Retina Display, the sources...
more forced obsolescence.
seems more like user error. . . .
Well this just helped me to finally decide to ditch the iPhone and get the galaxy s3. Apple is a big bully and I don't want to support this sort of thing.
Placed a Samsung Galaxy S3 in one pocket and an iphone 4 in another. Guess which one was less noticeable and easier to get in and out. Hint, it wasn't the Apple. So some extra width really isn't a big deal. I too wish Apple had gone a tad wider.
I am starting to believe that there is something seriously wrong with the patent system. Patenting things like human gestures seems a bit too new world order to me.
Exactly. I couldn't get that slow dinosaur of a superdrive out of my Mac pro fast enough. Waste of space.
The distance to view a 27" monitor is much further away than a laptop and the need for retina over the current res is not that big of a deal.
This is not the E5 Xeon!!!!  Please fix the title. This is the same old hardware shuffled prices.