or Connect

Posts by xgman

Placed a Samsung Galaxy S3 in one pocket and an iphone 4 in another. Guess which one was less noticeable and easier to get in and out. Hint, it wasn't the Apple. So some extra width really isn't a big deal. I too wish Apple had gone a tad wider.
I am starting to believe that there is something seriously wrong with the patent system. Patenting things like human gestures seems a bit too new world order to me.
Exactly. I couldn't get that slow dinosaur of a superdrive out of my Mac pro fast enough. Waste of space.
The distance to view a 27" monitor is much further away than a laptop and the need for retina over the current res is not that big of a deal.
This is not the E5 Xeon!!!!  Please fix the title. This is the same old hardware shuffled prices.
It's a little late for that, unless the buyer has been living under a rock.
Thank you so much. I am truly glad you cleared that up for everyone. What were we thinking . . . . . . ..
Thanks to Apple Insider for covering this! Can't hurt. Over 7000 now.
They are working overtime to get everyone on mobile devices. The idea that they would spend one minute thinking how to get us to move back towards desktops goes entirely against the grain of Apples current path. The best we can hope for is Sandy Bridge in the same old case.
The point is that the entire mac line is due for a refresh and it is entirely unclear as to when, where, and how Apple will handle it. All I know is that it seems like it has been forever since something mac has been announced. Personally, I think whatever they do release will be either before or after WWDC, but obviously we don't know. I am pretty certain that the Mac Pro will be last out the door though, if at all.