or Connect

Posts by xgman

Or just mass produce enough SSD's to get the price in line with regular hard drives and we'll all be happy. I suppose that wouldn't set to well with western digital and seagate at the moment.
Well today it's all "in stock" as usual, and 12 core 2-4 days. It's like there is an endless supply of this old stuff. Maybe that's why. Stale technology and overpriced.
I'm with you. All across the board.
sadly no Mac Pro bench....
Seem fine with me.
From what I have seen, most reviewers acknowledge that where some of the android and other non apple phone beat the iphone on specs, the IOS optimizations surpass the hardware specs generally in performance.
I agree with dropping this. I've had a 17" since 2008 and especially now with the ipad, there is no reason to move this monster around and there is every reason top substitute an imac with a larger screen. 17" is just too bulky to be portable in today's world.
Originally Posted by charlituna View Post And what percent of Apple users actually need that much computer. And how may users really "need" an ipad? Who cares basically .
What all these articles are is depressing. Not much optimism left. I wish Apple would just get it over with already.
Maybe we can't get any hints from the Mac Pro Development team because they have already left the building.