or Connect

Posts by rosstheboss

that video like lasts totally longer than like the battery in like my 5S.
Have they fixed the annoying display-dimming thing in Control Centre on the iPad. Makes setting the specific level of brightness a pain if watching a video with someone else in the dark and you want to find a good brightness that suits you both and the content. Oh, and wonder if the Touch ID with 'Reduce Motion [on]' crashing is fixed...
Do you mean a 'riveting machine' like this?
There are many, many cooler things in Japan than this.
Robots don't whinge as much as Americans?
I'm wondering how to rack mount it for location use, i.e. concert touring video production?
Hmmm... association with Burberry isn't all to positive on this side of the pond: Google image search: 'Burberry chav' Although it's perceived rather more positively in Asia.
 You might be interest to know that Erno Goldfinger was a Hungarian architect. He's built some real Brutalist corkers in London! Well worth a look.
Finger-Pass is a great name for it. And iFinger too!   "Hello User, what seems to be the problem?" "Hi Genius, my phone keeps asking me to Finger-Pass myself in to my iPhone" "You need to increase the intervals between times when you need to Finger-Pass yourself in to your device" "Great, I'll go and wash my finger"   "Hello User, what seems to be the problem?" "Hi Genius, my phone keeps asking me to iFinger myself in to my iPhone" "You need to increase the...
Well you're not allowed to have a bag with you when you go to see Comrade Lenin's embalmed corpse so the same should apply when going to work in a shop.