or Connect

Posts by Shogun

For sleep tracking I imagine a comfortable band with minimal electronics and battery that you would wear through the night. When you attach it the data would be transferred to the watch.
How long until each key gets a tactic engine under it? 3 years? 5? By then there will be no throw at all.
Your iOS device will hold thumbnails. When you select an image it is downloaded from the cloud. There is an option to do this on your Mac too, but you can also choose to keep a full copy of all images in the Mac.
Too chunky. But the smaller might work.
Is that an embossed Apple logo in the middle of the plate?
My 2008 has a screen that also controls the heat, radio, and such. Do these aftermarket systems allow the car's native functions as well as CarPlay?
Yesterday I searched Google for a local funeral home. Two minutes later I did a search for a photograph. Google results came only from images of dead people from obituary websites. All I did was put in a name. Google, no one likes to FEEL watched. It was eerie and uncomfortable.
Somewhat ironically Apple tanked the company by withholding $139 million and it can now buy the entire company for that very amount -- A company worth $1.5 Billion 10 days ago.
I thought the cpu was 50% faster and the GPU was 83% faster...
Are these your first impressions upon reading and regurgitating the press release, or reading and regurgitating the Apple.com website? Seriously, hardly a one actual unscripted impression? Crappy journalism. I expected and was actually counting on more.