or Connect

Posts by Shogun

I'm using Photoshop CS3 for my meager photo editing needs. I like the history with snapshots, layers (not usually masks), feather and inverse on selections, and auto color balancing... Does Pixelmator offer better ways of doing the above than PS-CS3?
Looks laaaame.
912.3 on iphone5
Are you serious? How tall of skill does it take to follow a chain of replies? IPHONE to IMAC. Don't answer for my sake, I know the answer, thus the well intentioned initial reply before all the cranks came out to play.
You guys are so clever. Say I'm in your living room and I want to send a picture to your Mac. How many steps?
Just too many steps, not hard, but too many steps.  In the share zone there should be an "airdrop" option.  I click it and a window pops up on my mac (a la iChat file sharing) that says, "Bob's iPhone has sent you an image.  Would you like to download it?  I click "Yes" and boom, there's the file.
It's shameful that I can't airdrop a picture from my iPhone to my imac. Maybe the wireless sharing of pics over a network will free them to let me squirt my pictures easily and freely.
The apple site says:Higher-fidelity sound and a larger soundstage.Even though the iMac enclosure is thinner than ever, the new built-in speakers deliver higher-fidelity sound than before. So when you’re listening to that new album, watching the latest flick, or playing your favorite action game, you’ll get immersive sound and a surprisingly wide soundstage.So that's bullocks?
Oh my gosh, are you serious?  You must have read my initial post...  Go back and read it again
The verizon cell system uses more power than does AT&T's.  That's a fact.  So it does eat your battery if you're used to ATT.  iPhone to iPhone call quality is horrible in the Detroit area where I live, again as compared to ATT, which I had on iPhone for 4 years.  I guess I should have done all the yada yada "in my experience", "in my location", "on my phone", caveat-adding, but I thought it was kind of obvious.   Anyhow, bad day at work, so sorry for being an a$$.  It's...