or Connect

Posts by Shogun

I disagree with everyone. This guy can pull off the intensity and soul searching part. As for being interesting in the later chapters, that's where it would have to be breakout. Any actor would relish the challenge. We'll see if he can do it.
Yeah, siri's a real gem: "when do fig trees get figs?". I can't find any arboretums near you. "call Saint James". Your reminder for July 25 has been set. "remind me all week at 2 pm about Larry's birthday". Here's your reminder. What day should I set it? "All week at 2 pm!". When should I set it? A teenager at my church recently told me, "My Siri hates me." Okay, it's beta. But let's all agree it's not at all smart.
Instill say it needs a "teach" feature. When siri gets it wrong you should be able to correct it and thus help the database along. With pronouncing, too: "Say it like this siri..."
I think you're looking for "sound check". It normalizes volume across all songs. Look for it in preferences.
Yeah, come to think of it, it's probably the smart cover. When I ordered I noticed the smart cover was estimated to ship within 2-3 days. The iPad said March 16. I got an email yesterday for shipping. I saw it briefly on my phone before it disappeared! How does that happen? Couldn't find the email later for the life of me.
Probably he was trying to find the word "iPod". Just moments earlier he spoke of three post-of devices being iPod, iPhone, iPad. I noticed his hesitation then figured he had one of those moments where his third item was on the tip of his tongue but couldn't find it.
Well give us your login password then!
iPhD. Should sell well to the academic crowd. Quiz: What will the catchy Apple homepage phrase be? Seeing is... Unbelievable. Get in touch with your inner Amazing. Hold your breath. This screen doesn't suck. ...
Brainstorm: Could the incessant "iPad mini" screens actually be for... wait for it... Car stereos??? I'd kill for an apple car stereo that will AirPlay from the iPhone in my pocket without me having to noodle the phone. In fact, take the calls, too, and voice text. The only challenge I imagine is the many different kinds of stereo internals in cars... If that's actually true. If it's not an issue, it's a slam dunk.
When the case manufacturers produce tens of thousands of cases in packaging that says "x", the name is going to be "x". Here's how it works. Chinese Executive Y at case company Z has a cousin who works for plant W where item x is either being manufactured or the cases are being printed, or the item is being put into the cases and shipped. Executive Y calls his cousin and says, "Give me the name and the specs. We need to build our cases." Lo and behold, they get the...