or Connect

Posts by Shogun

Hi foul mouth. Yes, this is how it works. They want people to be excited. To be bursting at the seams in anticipation. So one week before they drop key hints. Nothing's been given away. Quite to the contrary, more people than ever want to hear what the Apple solution might be. Wisen up. You can't believe the storyline you're being presented. These controlledeaks come from the top. If not, look for a fast disclaimer tomorrow, as Apple won't want people waiting in...
These rumors come from Apple. They're ramping up their hype machine. If it's not Apple then you'll read an article tomorrow from a long time associate of Apple who says they've talked to high level personnel and hear there will be no Home Automation announcements. If you don't hear that, bet on it. This is how it works.
I strongly suspect announcement at WWDC of a new iPhone shipping immediately: the iPhone Pro. It'll look very similar to the 5s, but with a 4.7" screen.
The agreement is not the window of time in which they can use lqmt, but rather the window of time in which all patents and discoveries by Apple and lqmt themselves are mutually usable. For example, in February of this year, right after the timeframe for the last agreement expired lqmt came out with a new formula that didn't use beryllium, a very toxic substance. Now that the agreement's been extended Apple can have full access to that new recipe, my understanding is,...
No comment.
So apple equal 2007 Amazon. That's good stuff.
^^. Marvin, you're my new hero. Excellent deducing. I'd put money on your thoughts above. Maybe iWatch really does end up being the new Apple TV then?
Apple don't have experience with gaining and using insight into people's fitness efforts. Apple does hardware and software that sells the hardware. They don't produce movies or music. They don't create CAD programs, etc. they make hardware and linking software to allow people who are experts in these other things to do their thing.So it sounds like they'll feed the data to nike's app, and maybe others (maybe not -- they only work with a few search engines, and pull stocks...
I'll be absolutely shocked if they scale up a 5s and use that for the 6. The phone looks ridiculous that big with such huge top and bottom bezels. A larger phone means more of the internals can be hidden beneath the screen. So the top and bottom bezels can and should shrink appreciably.
I was thinking LQMT too.