or Connect

Posts by Shogun

I still say it's an array of sensors in a ring. It may be a 1/2 thick ring, but a ring it'll be. No one wants to sleep with their watch on. Then again, it could go on the ankle, or even around the calf...
Next big thing, huh? How about a home operating system. Like for the connected home to come.
"Final solution?" Yikes. Those two words shouldn't be used together. Too much baggage. Way too much baggage. Cool article content though. It's beyond me why it's taking so long. Perhaps they needed Toich Id to generate enough confidence. Perhaps it's also to be timed with the introduction of... New Apple TV that also works as an iBeacon pay center?
I hear liquidmetal has platinum in the alloy!
Breaking news!
FfYour disagreement does not make it wrong. Why not check your ego for a moment and openly consider the long history of this word being used in negative terms? It's distracting to read and then translate. If you want to be understood most clearly in your writing you don't use drastically to mean a positive change. Feel free to rebel in this. Just realize you will be misunderstood by many and thought to be a fool by some.
It is true. From the book "Common English Errors"...Quote:“Drastic” means “severe” and generally has negative or frightening associations. Drastic measures are not just extreme, they are likely to have harmful side-effects. Don’t use this word or “drastically” in a positive or neutral sense. A drastic rise in temperature should be seen as downright dangerous, not just surprisingly large. Often when people use phrases like “drastic improvement,” they mean “dramatic”...
I have zero confidence in appleinsider's opinion on these things. You guys are calling this a slam dunk must have when it's $150 to swivel a camera? That's ridiculous. Can AI please just go back to offering "insider" news and rumors on "Apple?" I swear, this site really feels adrift lately. By the way, "drastically" has generally neutral to negative connotations. If it's a good and large change the phrase you're looking for is "dramatically better" or perhaps...
Who's complaining about us complaining about free stuff. Here: it's a gift for you -- my old socks. What? You're complaining? Exactly. These gifts were lame. Better to give nothing than to give 12 Days of Crap.
Yeah, they'll watch every damn thing you do and constantly suggest that you purchase this that and the other thing, ostensibly to make your life easier.